***Position must sit in one of the following Work Locations :
CAMBRIDGE, MA ROCHESTER, MN DURHAM/RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, Raleigh NC, YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, NY ***
IBM Watson Health is looking for talented individuals destined to usher in the next era of healthcare. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming healthcare and life sciences organizations today. New opportunities are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation.
The Watson Health Cloud Foundational Services organization provides the capabilities such as resiliency, security, performance, systems management, identity & access, DevOps, PaaS and infrastructure services to the entire IBM Watson Health business. The Cloud Foundational Services organization is looking for a Cloud Network Engineer to join our team. As Watson Health Cloud Network engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Plan, design, build, test, deploy, and document off-the-shelf and custom engineered software and tools to improve the operational ability of Watson Health Cloud
- Iteratively improve network systems, processes, and infrastructure to better meet the needs of Watson Health Cloud
- Monitor and resolve issues with deployed systems
- Automate processes and workflows to increase the operational agility of Watson Health Cloud
- Analyze data from tools to determine areas of improvement, determine and implement the necessary changes
- Create and provide recurring and ad-hoc reports of various network statistics
- Steady state support to restore services in case of an outage
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.