The newly formed IBM Watson Health business unit is now looking for talented individuals destined to usher in the next era of healthcare. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming healthcare and life sciences organizations in every way. New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation.
Merge, an IBM company, is a leading provider of innovative enterprise imaging, interoperability and clinical solutions that seek to advance healthcare. Merge's enterprise and cloud-based technologies for image intensive specialties provide access to any image, anywhere, any time. Merge also provides intelligent solutions and software for clinical trials. Visit merge.com and follow us @MergeHealthcare.Job Summary:
Installation Technicians work under moderate supervision and report to the Manager of Integration Operations. Team members are responsible for the installation, configuration, and testing of our virtual and physical solutions. Extensive travel and customer success skills required.
- 75% travel on-site to clients
- Image Linux/Windows servers and workstations
- Install, configure, and test virtual and physical solutions
- Upgrade existing client solutions
- Provide our partners with a positive and successful integration experience
- Perform electronic and network enterprise tests per procedures provided by the Manufacturing Engineers
- Keep detailed electronic documentation (DHRs, configuration sheets, network tables)
- Assist Manufacturing Engineers in development of configuration and test procedures
- Understands that projects worked on have a direct impact on patient safety
- Understands that all patient information that may be encountered is to be treated as confidential and not to be disclosed under any circumstances
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.