Lead Analyst will take on a primary role in internal project management and technical leadership activities, working with internal project team and Research Leader to execute the study design in Outcomes Research projects.
This position can be located in multiple cities/offices: Cambridge, MA. - Ann Arbor, MI. - Bethesda, MD. - Greenwood Village, CO.
- Under the direction of Outcomes Research Directors, oversee the entire project process from beginning to end.
- Supervise and work directly with project analysts to develop client-ready project kickoff slides, study protocol, file specifications for programming, and final report, PowerPoint presentation, and publications.
- Lead the review of file specifications with project analyst and programmer and address questions throughout the file build process.
- Work with Directors and Statisticians to specify multivariable analysis
- Lead quality checking and diagnostic review on all project deliverables. Be responsible for checking draft deliverables from team members and providing client-ready deliverables to Directors.
- Fill in for Directors as the point person for client communication.
- Chair weekly internal project meetings to update project status, review project documents, and discuss project timeline with the team members.
- Request hours for team members to ensure the project is appropriately staff to meet the timelines.
- Work with the Directors to monitor project hours and project financials.
- Participate in analyst training and development.
- Mentor junior analysts and new hires.
- Participate in project process improvement initiatives
- Assume Senior Analyst responsibilities as neededWLS0