The newly formed IBM Watson Health business unit is now looking for talented individuals destined to usher in the next era of healthcare. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming healthcare and life sciences organizations in every way. New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation.
Merge eClinical, an IBM company, is a leading provider of innovative interoperability and clinical systems that seek to advance healthcare. Merge eClinical offers cloud-based technologies for clinical trials software. We provide end-to-end study support in a single platform, incorporating multiple intelligent health data and analytics solutions. Merge eClinical is helping to reduce costs, improve efficiencies and enhance the quality of healthcare worldwide. Visit merge.com and follow us @MergeHealthcare.Job Summary:
Working under minimal supervision, the Product Quality Assurance Engineer ensures development and delivery of quality applications in the Merge eClinical division. The Product Quality Assurance Engineer will collaborate with a cross-functional team on story deployment, testing and to determine root cause of defects.Essential Job Duties:
- Work with other team members to define testing requirements for software applications and products
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members on story development, from before development starts through final deployment
- Be a tenacious driver of adoption for test automation - unit tests, integration tests, functional tests
- Perform exploratory testing using industry leading practices
- Discover defects/bugs and work with coders and POs to determine root cause and how to prevent similar issues from happening in the future
- Work with compliance to ensure that testing efforts are meeting all needs for validation from our clients and the FDA
- Pursue a program of individual continuous improvement
- Identify and communicates possible improvements to processes
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.