Position may be located in Bethesda, MD, Cambridge, MA, Ann Arbor, MI or Research Triangle Park, NC. Position OverviewResponsible for technical design, implementation, development and maintenance of Watson Health products. Essential Responsibilities
- Implement programming specifications as directed by Programming Lead
- Code and test software to ensure correctness and completeness of function; adhere to software standards; write clear external and in-code documentation.
- Provide input and feedback on functional designs
- Maintain and improve current initiatives, tools, processes, and methodologies. Work with the customer service center to resolve complex user problems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.