The Researcher, Outcomes Research contributes to the design and implementation of large research projects, under the leadership of a senior thought leader, as part of a suite of consulting services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and device clients.This position can be located in multiple cities/offices: Cambridge, MA. - Ann Arbor, MI. - Bethesda, MD. - Greenwood Village, CO.
- Oversee project team members in the design and implementation of health economics and outcomes research and epidemiology studies - understanding commonly used data and techniques for studies commissioned by pharmaceutical, biotechnology and device clients
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and teams of researchers, research leaders, programmers, analysts, and statisticians through the organization to design and deliver innovative projects.
- Prepare and review complex client deliverables including interpretation of results, reports, technical memoranda, posters, presentations, and manuscripts.
- Ensure client satisfaction by anticipating client needs and meeting deliverable deadlines.
- Manage financial performance for all assigned projects, i.e., that contract revenue and margins meet annual plan targets.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with individuals at various levels within the organization and external clients in a project management capacity.
- Outstanding critical thinking, questioning, and listening skills; superior attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Project management experience.
- Time management skills for managing multiple individual and team tasks simultaneously, while completing work on time and on budget.