As a member of the Watson Health team you will join us in our mission to improve lives and give hope by delivering innovative solutions that address the world's most pressing health challenges through data and cognitive insights. With cognitive computing, we can see and analyze more data than ever before - and achieve more than we ever thought possible
The Sales Enablement Professional
will be responsible for delivering training on Watson Health offerings/solutions to sales reps. This individual will get to work with product marketing, product development and other counterparts to facilitate training content development and delivery and become a knowledge expert on a number of solutions across the Watson Health portfolio. This sales training specialist will be responsible for managing and delivering training material with a priority focus on new hire, product, sales process and sales tools.
- Manage and deliver training material for Watson Health sales team
- Strong PowerPoint skills for internal and client-facing presentation development
- Ability to track and measure training metrics
- Eagerness to learn new offerings and capabilities
- Ability to design and execute innovative training projects that drive new behaviors and ultimately improve IBM content quality
Necessary Expertise includes:
- Proactive, innovative and self-motivated
- Strong communications experience
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with sales culture
- Innovative thinking
- Flexibility and agility to work effectively within the dynamic nature of the role
Position Location: Boston, MA, New York, NY Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world's top business and technology professionals.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.