- Provide proactive analysis and options for systems and operations changes to implement regulatory requirements from CMS regarding the system.
- Contact customer when new CMS rules (draft and final) are released, organizing meetings to present the results and help to provide comments for CMS and propose solutions to implement the rules (controls) in the system.
- Ensure the implementation and ongoing support for all security measures necessary to comply with HIPAA, customer requirements and all applicable State and Federal regulations.
- Support and maintain security policies/configuration for DBMS Security/Encryption Solution (e.g., manage encryption keys, access controls, separation of duties, database audit logging, etc.).
- Support and maintain security systems/applications in environment installed at customer location (e.g., Central Audit Logging/Monitoring).
- Daily review of security-related logs and data.
- Tuning of security logs (e.g., central systems logging, database logging) to reduce false positives and improve detection of anomalies.
- Perform vulnerability security scans of systems to help identify and correct infrastructure security issues found in servers and databases.
- Develop internal tools to increase productivity and efficiency.
- In working with the customer and partners, develop and maintain security plans, procedures, and other documentation as required.
- Coordinate with other engineering and support teams to address, follow-up, and resolve security issues.
- Work with various technology teams to ensure toolsets used to detect infrastructure security events are deployed on all necessary platforms.
- Create and maintain scorecards and reporting to display our risk profile and provide insight to management for decision making.
- Assist with data protection initiatives and other programs as necessary.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.