Responsible for design, application, and interpretation of comprehensive healthcare analysis. Serve as a team leader and an analytic member of project teams to deliver quality products and services to Truven clients.
This position will be based out of Newark, NJ.
- Executes analytic methods to support healthcare client actions and decision-making using basic skills in statistics and database management.
- Designs an analytic project and estimates effort.
- Organizes the project team, leads definition of production steps, plans testing, prepares a work schedule, tracks and communicates status to manager.
- Leads and assists the development and documentation of analytical results, and with the presentation to clients.
- Provide on-site and/or telephone support (e.g., client inquiries, requests for ad hoc reporting assistance, miscellaneous research, advice on analytic methods) and training to client end users.
- Mentors junior staff and fosters teamwork.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.