Watson Health -Senior Consultant_Surveillance & Utilization Review
Location: North Pole, Alaska
Posted: October 12, 2017
Reference ID: 111739BR
IBM Watson Health-Truven Analytics is seeking a Senior Consultant to serve as team leader to our project teams in Anchorage, Alaska. The Senior Consultant will deliver quality products and services to our clients and will be responsible for the design, application, and interpretation of comprehensive analysis.Essential Responsibilities:
- Organize the project team, work with project team to define production steps, define testing plans, and prepare a work schedule; track and communicate status to manager.
- Clarify scope and design issues, communicate status and results, develop appropriate deliverable documentation, ensure that training is provided.
- Define problems and recommend appropriate solutions taking into account the project budget, the sophistication of the user and the intended use of project results.
- Operate independently with clients.
- Provide on-site and/or telephone support (e.g., client inquiries, requests for ad hoc reporting assistance, miscellaneous research, advice on analytic methods) and training to client end users.
- Design an analytic project with an accurate estimate of effort in a project plan.
- Perform risk analysis
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a disease management program
- Demonstrate ability to use analytic findings to make appropriate recommendations to clients.
- Prepare and present effective, polished presentations to clients.