The primary role of the Sr. Literature Review Analyst is to provide key support to Literature Review Services, which serves key clients in the pharmaceutical industry. The Sr. Literature Review Analyst not only has significant responsibility for analytic support of research projects, but also performs some internal project management, supervises project team members, mentors junior staff, and assists with other on-going project work as needed.
Literature Review and Value Dossier
With minimum support for Research Leader,
- Perform literature reviews using electronic databases such as Medline and EMBASE, search the gray literature, assist in the preparation of research protocols, screen for relevance, retrieve articles, develop data abstraction tools, and perform article abstraction.
- Analyze and interpret the literature to draft consolidated summaries in Microsoft Word or PowerPoint.
- Write literature synthesis in Word or PowerPoint, providing interpretation of the literature and observations of patterns and trends identified in a body of evidence.
- Draft global and AMCP value dossiers.
- Support abstracts, posters and manuscripts development
- Support Research Leaders in internal project management. Review work performed by Research Assistants and other junior level staff. Mentor junior staff.
- Support literature review and writing tasks in non-literature review projects.
- Fill in for Research Leaders in their absence; this entails internal project management and client communication.
- Lead training and orientation sessions for new hires or others within Truven Health Analytics.
- Support the development of new proposals or sales opportunities as requested by Research Leaders, including working with clients to help them appropriately formulate research questions.
- Participate in project process efficiency improvement initiatives.
This position can be located in multiple cities: Denver, CO. Ann Arbor, MI., Cambridge, MA.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.