The newly formed IBM Watson Health business unit is now looking for talented individuals destined to usher in the next era of healthcare. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming healthcare and life sciences organizations in every way. New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation.
Merge eClinical, an IBM company, is a leading provider of innovative interoperability and clinical systems that seek to advance healthcare. Merge eClinical offers cloud-based technologies for clinical trials software. We provide end-to-end study support in a single platform, incorporating multiple intelligent health data and analytics solutions. Merge eClinical is helping to reduce costs, improve efficiencies and enhance the quality of healthcare worldwide. Visit merge.com and follow us @MergeHealthcare.Job Summary:
Position: Software Engineer
- Collaboratively develop clean code and deliver eClinical SaaS products in a Lean/Agile environment
- Work with product owners and QA to clarify requirements/specs and create automated functional and unit tests (BDD, TDD)
- Conduct database and query optimizations
- Support Operations and Service Delivery teams in delivering solutions and troubleshooting problems in production deployments
- Committed to continuous improvement
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.