Truven Health Analytics, an IBM Company, is searching for software engineers to join their team.
The software engineer must be committed to producing quality software as part of a highly collaborative team under the direction of team and departmental leadership. Ideal candidate will follow all departmental and industry best practices including - continuous integration, code quality (zero escaped defect ideal), efficiency (throughput and elimination/minimization of waste), test automation, etc.
• Follow defined system development process
• Responsible for analysis of current programs, including performance tuning and optimization
• Responsible for implementation of software code including unit tests
• Provide effort estimates for coding and other tasks
• Research and recommend technology selections
• Generate innovative approaches and solutions to problems
• Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
• Produce well-written technical documentation
• Recommend process improvements of \"best practices\" across design, construction and test
In order for IBM to offer a wide range of opportunities to applicants and to afford IBM flexibility in staffing across its corporate structure, your application and information may be shared across our enterprise, including with and among our subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. One of these affiliates is Truven Health Analytics, an IBM Company. By submitting your application and information you acknowledge and agree that your information will be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates.
A career at Truven Health, an IBM company, is your opportunity to positively impact millions of lives by helping to shape the future of healthcare. You will be a part of solving one of the greatest challenges of our generation - how to improve the quality and lower the cost of healthcare.
Join a culture focused on results, recognition, and reward. You will be empowered to design a career around your strengths and interests. This is your opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues and leaders who have foresight, expertise, and integrity. Opportunity Awaits. Make it Yours.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.