At IBM we have an amazing opportunity to transform the world with cognitive business. By using the vast amounts of information available today to identify new patterns and make new discoveries, we are helping cities become smarter, hospitals transform patient care, financial institutions minimize risk, and pharmaceuticals find cures for rare diseases. Join the forward-thinking teams at IBM solving some of the world's most complex problems - there is no better place to launch or further your career.
If you are the right match for this position, you will be responsible to the team for ensuring the quality of the software solutions through hands-on testing, developing and executing test plans, test scripts, attending backlog grooming, sprint planning, and release readiness. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Assist in the design of an overall Automation test strategy
- Develop and maintain test automation frameworks, test harnesses, and test scripts
- Enable existing UT/FVT test cases automated for continuous regression testing and deploy DevOps stream
- Identify and communicate Quality Process improvements focused on all automated test requirements* Assist in the evaluation of test automation tools to support test strategy
- Log defects in a detailed, understandable and reproducible manner
- Participate in Agile project, task planning and status reporting
- Ensure the quality and timeliness in delivery of testing assignments
Are you ready to define a new era in technology and business? IBM is searching for highly motivated Integration Test Automation Engineers who can make meaningful contributions to the Cognitive Era. Join a team dedicated to innovation at one of the world's leading technology companies.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.