Are you passionate about developing leading-edge applications that make an impact? Do you want to build web applications that directly contribute to the transformation of healthcare? IBM Explorys, is searching for innovative and driven Web Applications Software Engineers to help us build solutions that unlock the mysteries behind disease, treatments, and patient outcomes.
As a mid-to-senior Web Applications Software Engineer at IBM, you will have the opportunity to design and implement next generation web applications on top of our Big Data platform that transform our partners' clinical, financial, and operational data into actionable information that enable population health and performance management to improve patient outcomes. You will be part of an engineering team that values cross-functional skills and fosters rapid collaboration and communication to deliver high quality products to our partners. We push the bounds of innovation by building upon quickly evolving technologies like Java, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Linux, Hadoop and HBase.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, from requirement definitions and technical design to feature implementation and testing
- Establish strong working relationships with team members that support an environment of learning and improvement
- Continuously refine your software craftsmanship and help educate fellow team members on new, relevant technologies and software development best practices
- Collaborate with your peers - often by pair programming - to design and implement elegant software solutions
- Contribute to improvements in our Agile culture and practices
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.