The Senior Clinical Informaticist will provide clinical leadership in the design and development of cognitive workflow solutions at the point of care. In collaboration with cross functional teams, representing, researchers, designers, developers, and offering management, he/she will engage with key stakeholders and institutions to develop innovative solutions that improve care through enhanced clinician-individual partnership about health. *The role will be located in a Watson Health Strategic Site; Cambridge, MA, Yorktown, NY, or San Francisco, CAThe Senior Clinical Informaticist will
You should possess:
- Provide clinical and informatics guidance to research and engineering teams to draw meaningful insights from real-world clinical data
- Provide expertise and guidance on how to incorporate meaningful data at the point of care for provider decision making
- Provide strategic/clinical/population health expertise to offering management and innovation teams to inform high value solution development and intuitive, seamless clinical/population health workflow design.
- Collaborate among quality measurement and product offerings teams to ensure quality and safety of solutions.
- Engage with key health/healthcare stakeholders (e.g., key opinion leaders, professional associations, government, policy organizations, etc.) to inform and shape cognitive health marketplace and represent IBM Watson Health point of view.
- Identify relevant and generalizable sources of data across health ecosystem, including but not limited to electronic health records, social determinants of health and financial systems, that will enhance the value of the offerings.
- Service as a subject matter expert to the design and offering team, representing clinical data and workflow expertise.
- Participate in technical and clinical research leading to published evaluation studies.
- Participate in medical informatics professional community
It's time to transform health with new ways of working to improve approaches to care, productivity and well-being. Watson Health's cognitive systems understand, reason and learn - helping to translate information into knowledge that can help drive more informed decision-making. With cognitive computing, we can see and analyze more data than ever before - and achieve more than we ever thought possible.
- Leadership/management experience (e.g., EHR implementation, innovation, redesign) desirable
- Significant understanding of major trends in healthcare policy, practice environment, and health IT
- Demonstrated leadership, team building and people skills
- Leader, visionary, consensus builder, innovative, effective, ethical
- Successful effective verbal, written, and presentation skills
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Discover what you make of this moment.
To learn more:Atrius Health and IBM Watson Health Forge Agreement to Bring Cognitive Insights to Primary Care Physicians and Their Patients http://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/51647.wss
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.