The IBM Watson Marketing Unit is a strategic growth play within IBM. Our solutions combine Marketing, Digital Experience, and eCommerce domain expertise with enabling technology to help clients deliver deeper, more valuable customer engagements. Our portfolio is built on more than $3 billion of organic development and acquisitions such as Unica, Coremetrics, DemandTec, Xtify, Tealeaf, Websphere Commerce Suite, Sterling, and Silverpop. We are just at the start of an exciting journey with Cognitive Commerce and now is the right time to join.
The Watson Marketing Solutions Specialist will represent the value of IBM's Marketing Automation, Digital Experience, and eCommerce solutions into our largest Finance sector clients across the US. You will use your experience and contacts to sell at C- Level across Digital, Marketing and other functions within your named accounts. You will work with our key Business Partners and Global Systems integrators to tailor to client's specific business needs and to beat the competition. If you are a driven sales professional with a love of digital commerce and ready to challenge the norms with senior executives, we need you at Big Blue to take our Watson Marketing Sales to the next level of achievement.
- Maintain and share a clear point of view on best practice around customer engagement in the Finance sector
- Achieve/exceed revenue quotas on a consistent basis
- Build strong relationships with key Line of Business executives in your accounts
- Thoroughly understand the on-line customer journey and the systems that enable it.
- Develop and execute against your business plan to achieve objectives and provide accurate forecasting.
- Identify and qualify prospective customers and progress opportunities through the pipeline
- Effectively orchestrate resources at your disposal across IBM and its partners
- Win new clients through your sales acumen and ability to team with others
- Proven business acumen, with the ability to position solution Return on Investment (ROI)
- Experience with Marketing Automation, Customer Analytics or eCommerce solutions in the Finance Sector
- Executive level sales experience a must
- Ability to build consistent new revenue pipeline
- Ability to interface within a multi-brand sales organization
- Commitment to stay current with industry/sector trends
- Proven experience to articulate, define and execute creative strategies to grow the IBM Watson Marketing business and reach new markets
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.