This is a Weekend Midnight Shift position (10:30 PM - 10:30 AM Fri/Sat/Sun shift starts on Fri night) paid as 40 hours
Training for this job will be on Day Shift (6:30 AM - 2:30 PM)
The wax machine operator is responsible for injecting the wax patterns with the wax departments.ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Job Functions
- Expected to assist in the implementation of EHS value and policy statement and its accompanying principles.
- Comply with all department, facility, Corporate and Regulatory EH&S regulations.
- Wear all required personal protective equipment.
- Report all job related illness and injuries. (Per employee handbook).
- Report all Safety, Health & Environmental concerns to your supervisor in a timely manner.
- Attend all EH&S training.
- Repeatedly injects wax or plastic patterns by operating one or two automatic fixed cycle, power injection machines. This includes all critical presses as well as 35 ton presses.
- Prepares pattern for inspection by cleaning core print area and identifying pattern.
- Performs visual inspection for quality of injected pattern.
- Deflash solid patterns at press
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.Basic QualificationsBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
Preferred QualificationsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder').
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Candidates residing within a 50 miles radius of Dover NJ will only be considered.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/EQUIPMENT USED
- Ability to perform highly detailed and highly repetitive work.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
- Standing up to 8 hours.