Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Responsible for leading a team of Way of Working (WoW) change agents in supporting leaders and employees on adopting new operating models and management approaches. This individual will partner with employees at various levels throughout the organization to drive the consistent and timely implementation of Lean Management practices.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work directly with the Vice President of WoW Deployment to establish, organize, and develop a team of WoW Change Agents and Sr. Change Agents through training, motivation, and coaching.
- Establish, monitor, and manage execution of strategic framework for repeatable side-by-side coaching/guidance in support of a phased implementation of Lean Management approaches.
- Market and report to senior business leadership adoption and/or resistance to the new ways of working, including escalating identified roadblocks to execution of the business strategy.
- Own and drive the vision, strategy and relationship building of WoW Change Agents and Sr. Change Agents to enable effective influencing of decisions.
- Empower senior business leaders with adoption and impact measures across four critical dimensions of customer satisfaction, effectiveness or quality, efficiency, and employee engagement.
- Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff. Provide for professional or technical growth through assignment, mentoring, or training.
- Plan and manage the unit's budget. Approve expenditures or budget transfers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 10 years of related experience
- Lead experience
- Strong organizational skills and good judgment; must be a team player, positive, flexible, and creative
- Excellent process management and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, and manage data-driven and results-oriented programs that achieve the targeted goal.
- Strong coaching, training and facilitation skills; ability to manage group interactions, achieve accountability and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated change agent, creative thinker and problem solver
- Experience leading teams to achieve challenging goals is a plus
- Experience managing stakeholders at multiple levels
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Experience with core Lean Management System
- In-depth knowledge of Single Family business processes not required, however, candidate should be a fast learner and
- be able to quickly develop a working knowledge of fundamental business practices
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced and dynamic test and learn environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to communicate at multiple levels, especially upward
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.