About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Wealth Lending Advisor is responsible for all mortgage and consumer originations for a designated region within Wealth. This role is both a credit and sales role. The Wealth Lending Advisor will create scenarios, take applications and process applications all while delivering a legendary client experience. The Wealth Lending Advisor will have a shared mortgage and consumer lending goal for their assigned region. In addition to supporting the Relationship Managers, Advisors will be responsible for direct external sales in the form of new credit applications to TD Wealth. Finally, Wealth Lending Advisors are responsible for the identification of other TD Wealth and TD Bank products which clients might benefit from. Job Requirements • Collectively responsible for a shared lending goal with assigned region.
• Maintain a network of external centers of influence to help directly drive the origination of credit products to that shared goal.
• Identifies cross sell opportunities to and refers clients to the appropriate party within TD Wealth and TD Bank NA.
• Specialist will create scenarios, take applications and process applications all while delivering a legendary client experience.
• Works with high net worth clients to understand complex financial statements and legal structures for individuals, trusts and LLC's;
• Will propose alternative structures which may include customized lending solutions.
• Develops and maintains strong business relationships with Wealth Relationship Managers, Processors, Underwriters and External Centers of Influence.
• Ensures compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, as detailed in policies located on company Intranet; policies include, but are not limited to, Fair Lending, Know Your Customer, Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable anti-money laundering policies.
• Manages current mortgage and consumer product pipelines for assigned team.
• Manages internal prospect pipeline in conjunction with assigned team.
• Manages self-sourced pipeline.
• Works with High Speed High Touch Processing and Underwriting teams to ensure loans and lines of credit close in a timely manner. Qualifications • Bachelor's degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below.
• 4 Years Minimum experience structuring, processing and closing mortgages, home equity products for High Net Worth Individuals.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, highly regulated mortgage and consumer lending space.
• Series 7/66 licenses preferred.
• Candidate will be conversant in all aspects of Mortgage and Home Equity Lending.
• Candidate will understand and be able to discuss with high end clientele, adjustable rate, fixed jumbo loans, construction loans, home equity lines of credit and home equity loans.
• Background in Debt To Income, Debt Service Ratio, Non Standard Income and Asset Depletion underwriting methodologies.
• Cross Border knowledge working with Canadian clients having second homes in the US; this includes background on Canadian tax returns, Canadian Holdco, (This can be acquired on the job).
• Ability to identify and refer cross sell opportunities that may arise through credit process.
• May cover multiple geographic markets.
• Proven Sales ability.
• Ongoing knowledge of mortgage industry, products, lending practices and regulatory guidelines.
• Maintains the highest level of sales ability and negotiation skills.
• Self-directed, with developing ability to plan own activities to achieve sales goals.
• Strong time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• PC skills, including ability to learn mortgage origination and automated underwriting systems. Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Florida City (Primary) Fort Lauderdale * Additional Cities in Primary State Coral Gables
West Palm Beach
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.