- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated advisory, client management and sales experience providing complex financial planning services for high net worth and affluent clients.
- Existing Series 7, 66 (or 63 and 65) and appropriate state life insurance licenses are highly preferred. Candidates without existing licensing may be eligible for sponsorship per licensing guidelines.
- Strong track record in generating sales and a broad background in retirement products, general investment matters and applicable tax and estate planning issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and face-to-face relationship building abilities.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding client's financial situations and personal circumstances.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a distinctive and thoughtful experience that is aimed at providing appropriate advice for the client's situation that secures confidence and business.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating both written and orally with clients.
- Competent computing skills that include working with the Microsoft Office suite, CRM and proprietary systems.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred and weighted.
- Professional designation of Certified Financial Planner (CFP) also strongly preferred
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email Careers Help
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.