The Field and Client Communications Team is part of Corporate Communications covering Wealth Management, and is responsible for delivering timely and relevant communications to the Field and Clients. The Wealth Management Communications Manager will partner closely with key stakeholders across Wealth Management to understand overall business strategies and project implementation plans to develop comprehensive communications for Wealth Management businesses.
• Support business partners from development to implementation for strategic initiatives, product launches, program or platform changes and enhancements, product related issues and remediation.
• Ensure projects and initiatives are developed, launched and communicated with the best possible field and client experience.
• As an advocate for the field and client, provide direction and guidance on when and how best to socialize initiatives, including socialization to senior management, steering committees, councils, etc.
• Provide feedback on all client and branch communications including internal publications, talking points, FAQs, field notifications, branch training materials, client letters and collateral.
• Partner with other areas of the firm such as Field Services, Marketing, Operations, Technology, Risk, Legal and Compliance to ensure consistent, clear and concise messaging to field and clients.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal, client focus, and organizational skills
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple engagements
• Effective collaboration, problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills
• Highly detail-oriented with the ability to leverage available resources to work efficiently
• Microsoft Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• 5-7 years financial services, sales support, product coverage and project management
• Branch/Field Liaison experience (preferred)
• Series 7 (preferred)
• Education -Bachelor's Degree
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.