PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
The PwC network is a global market leader in tax services.
We assist businesses, individuals, and organizations with tax strategy, planning, and compliance, while also delivering a wide range of business advisory services.
With over 32,000 tax professionals, this means that the PwC network can support our clients both locally and globally.
We have experience working with an expansive and diverse client-base, which comprises all types of businesses-multinationals, local companies, privately-owned organizations, entrepreneurs, family businesses, trusts, partnerships, and private individuals.Job Description
The Process Businesses practice is one of PwC's national practices that focuses on specific service offerings for which we have developed economies of scale to reach a broader client base.
Clients of this practice benefit from our ability to leverage off of the collective knowledge of our team that has been gained through serving clients in similar industries and businesses.
Members of this practice serve as business advisors by providing high-value tax services and strategic planning ideas to their clients.
The Wealth Management Tax Services (WMTS) practice offers clients a scalable solution to address the tax compliance needs of corporations, partnerships, and other business entities.
Their specialized compliance services can be integrated at any point in the compliance life cycle to maximize a tax department's strengths and minimize the impact on company resources.
The WMTS practice specializes in international compliance services (global or multi-territory regulatory and tax compliance services, specialized tax professionals around the world, global compliance solutions such as an internet-based technology platform) federal compliance services (computing book/tax differences, preparing forms, return review, quarterly work, IRS audit support) and state compliance services (returns, quarterly work, state notices, state amended returns). The WMTS Practice supports clients by providing outsourcing services which include the management over the preparation and review of income and franchise returns along with responses to income tax examinations of our clients by federal, state and local taxing authorities.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
Minimum Degree Required: Associate's degree or 4 years of administrative experience.
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success with identifying and addressing client needs by providing administrative support, including a proven record of success with leveraging MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint), Google, and Lotus Notes in the following areas:
- Demonstrating client projects administration and function coordination;
- Delivering financial reporting, including billing and collection management and/or engagement economic analysis;
- Obtaining and organizing of client documentation, including engagement letters, master services agreements, and statements of work;
- Organizing files, researching, computational work, and spreadsheet creation; and,
- Administrating of Quality and Risk Management and Independence tools, e.g. AFS, Acceptance and Continuance, tax processing, and performing ad-hoc projects as needed.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success with identifying and addressing client needs in the following areas:
- Responding to client and/or team requests promptly and professionally;
- Contributing to a positive and collaborative working environment; and,
- Proactively seeking instruction, feedback, and coaching to improve performance.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.