Private Wealth Management (PWM) is a division of Morgan Stanley focused on delivering financial advisory resources to ultra-high net worth individuals, foundations and endowments. The Wealth Strategies Group (WSG) is a solutions-driven team dedicated to providing PWM clients with quantitative analyses of complex situations involving trust & estate planning, asset allocation and portfolio construction.
WSG is seeking a well-rounded analyst with a broad array of interests. The analyst will be responsible for creating and maintaining various projects involving modeling financial strategies, analyzing investment performance, producing client presentations, and presenting information to advisors and clients. Analysts must be able to work as part of a team but also have the ability to work individually with limited direction.
Candidate must be licensed or willing to obtain applicable licenses.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills - analyst will have interaction with clients and advisors
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding of global financial markets
• Programming experience in VBA or Matlab a plus
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.