Private Wealth Management (PWM) is a division of Morgan Stanley focused on delivering financial advisory resources to ultra-high net worth individuals, foundations and endowments. The Wealth Strategies Group (WSG) is a solutions-driven team dedicated to providing PWM clients with quantitative analyses of complex situations involving trust & estate planning, asset allocation and portfolio construction.
WSG is seeking an analyst with a broad array of interests within wealth management. The analyst will be responsible for creating customized strategic asset allocation presentations and investment proposals for ultra-high net worth clients. The analyst will be also responsible for training both advisors and sale associates on how to create customized analyses using desktop software. Additionally, the role involves modeling adhoc financial analyses, producing client presentations and presenting information to advisors and clients. Analysts must be able to work as part of a team but also have the ability to work individually with limited direction.
• This is a client-facing role. Clients range from ultra-high-net-worth individuals to foundations and endowments
• In this role, you will also lead due diligence and research efforts to source, vet and monitor investment strategies for PWM exclusively.
• Upon hiring, the analyst will train in NYC for a brief period.
• 1 -4 years of work experience
• Strong interpersonal skills - you will have extensive interaction with
advisors, portfolio managers and clients
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills - relevant coursework in
• Understanding of global financial markets
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with programming in Excel VBA is a plus
• Series 7 and 66 licensed or completion upon hire
• Ability to communicate asset class and platform information succinctly
to both advisors and clients
• Spanish fluency required
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.