What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Wireless is an organization that optimizes its website based on website analytics and data. We currently have a need for a Manager of Web Analytics in its Digital Operations group.
- In this position, you will managing the tagging activities for Verizon Wireless properties (end to end). This includes specifying the tagging needed to meet business defined requirements, implementation of the tagging requirements, including code tag deployment for new tags or updates (i.e., new OP release, Site Catalyst tags), and testing and validating deployment working as specified with no impacts to digital properties.
- Attend various GTM/Product/Pricing launch sessions to understand the program/project objectives and outline the necessary tagging requirements across the .com assets in order to ensure the proper reporting will be available. You will work with the Senior Manager to prioritize group resources and objectives.
What we’re looking for...
- Requires at least a Bachelors Degree with 3-5 years of experience. Must have at least three years of experience working in analytics, particularly with tagging and managing a tag management solution. You must have a vision for tag management and how it should work in a high traffic, complex environment.
- Must be well versed working with multiple stakeholder and managing multiple priorities and working with multiple team members in a fast paced environment.
- Will need to understand and apply this understanding to the entire Verizon Wireless website (mobile, desktop, tablet) and be able to link experiences together.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.