The Web and Digital Services Technical Manager will lead a team working to enhance and maintain Global Knowledge Sharing, Communication and Collaboration solutions focused on improving PepsiCo associate's productivity and engagement. Some of the existing solutions that the candidate will be working on include MyPepsiCo, PEPfeed, PEPnet, Office 365 and business specific micro sites. Qualifications/Requirements ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Development and delivery of platform enhancements and maintenance while ensuring the right mix of delivery speed and operational stability
- In partnership with operations lead, ensures operational stability and ongoing engineering, automation, usage metrics and monitoring of solutions in support of operational excellence.
- Lower overall TCO of solutions by finding ways to reuse, solution stack and bring business teams together to leverage existing investments
- Development standards and processes
- Staying current and up to speed on modern development practices and standards.
- Manage a group of platform technologists and developers
- Partners with business teams to gather requirements and scope enhancements and fixes
- Engages with enterprise architecture team to stay current on and leverage new enterprise standards and patterns
- Works with project managers to communicate status and ensure successful delivery
- Works with deployment services, production services and other engineering teams to ensure engineered solutions are easily deployed and supportable
- Partners with leadership, application development, security, shared test center and project management teams to provide estimates for solution enhancements and system fixes
- Interfaces with onsite and offshore development teams to manage enhancement and fix delivery
- Build relationship with a small team of developers through a direct reporting relationship. Providing mentorship, leadership and guidance.
- Delivers architecture and design of solutions for Web & Digital Services enhancements, fixes and related impact assessment
- Develops high-level design documents (e.g., use cases, data elements, logical entities) in line with PLM framework
- Creates requirements for new solutions and patterns where solutions do not exist (and may submit patterns for review and acceptance by the enterprise architecture team)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with modern web development technologies (HTML, CCS, Java Script, Web Services) and industry standards and best practices in the area of web development, web solution architecture, security, performance, automation and testing.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Enterprise Web Content Management system.
- Development experience and deep understanding of Web Services and how they fit in a component based web architecture
- Experience and understanding of Mobile application development
- Specific Technology experience in the following areas are a plus: IBM WebSphere, IBM WebSphere Portal, IBM Web Content Management System, React, Angular, Java Web Services Development, Google Analytics and Siteminder.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.