The BI/Data Management Associate Specialist will be the lead resource supporting two applications and providing technical support for a third. One application is a Java based survey tool with both Web and Mobile components. Another is a Web/Excel based data collection tool, and the third is an in-house C# based MDM tool. Responsibilities Include:
- Partner with multiple business groups to deliver agreed upon service levels, provide and bug fixes required, and develop minor enhancements as needed.
- Maintain and develop code using Java, JQuery Mobile, SQLite, PhoneGap, iOS, Android, SQLServer, OfficeWriter, Apache POI, C+, Oracle and BOBJ.
- Meet regularly with business partners to understand needs, anticipate and help define business needs.
- Manage two onshore and one offshore contractor resources.
- Perform quality assurance reviews of work done by contractor resources ensuring that any changes or bug fixes are optimized for performance.
- Identify and resolve complex mobile security issues.
- Establish, and enforce application standards and best practices; advocate Enterprise data strategies and direction.
- Develop teams' skills through training, coaching, and mentoring
Function: Business + Information Solutions (BIS)
Company/Division: Global Operations
Position Supervises: 3 contractor headcount Qualifications/Requirements Education/Certification:
- Bachelor's Degree (MIS, or IT)
Skills & Capabilities:
- 5+ years experience in application development, data analysis or data management/governance
- 4 years of application development and support experience
- Experience with Siteminder and Apache
- Development experience with SQL, Java, C+, and C#
- Strong interpersonal skills; strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience managing remote resources
- Demonstrated analytical skills and aptitude
- Experience translating business and application requirements
- Knowledge of PepsiCo Global Operations a plus
- Team player; ability to work well with changing priorities; demonstrated flexibility
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.