Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Currently, Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA) is seeking a Web API & Integration Developer
Panasonic Corporation of North America is seeking an experienced API and Integration Developer with extensive experience working with hybrid integration and API management platforms (such as Mulesoft) to join the Panasonic Digital Demand Center. This person must have demonstrable experience working in API-first platform architecture environments and have a passion for building open systems to help teams connect the data points across complex use cases while promoting reusability of developed assets.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Implement APIs as per the design specification
- Adhere to development best practices defined at all the times Integration Development
- Build, orchestrate and deploy complex integration pattern between multiple system layers e.g. system, process and experience layer
- Interpret requirements to develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process. Assist in Solution Design
- Provide estimates for the user stories assigned and complete the development within timelines Specification and Continuous Integration
- Deploy APIs as per the continuous integration guidelines Agile Testing
- Perform Agile testing – create and execute test scripts Documentation and Maintenance of Code Repository Quality Checks, developer portal API health checks
- Perform root cause analysis of incidents and problems in collaboration with peers in operations and QA
- Collaborate closely with Architects and DevOps Scrum
- Create Design Document addressing business pain points around integration leveraging Mulesoft Anypoint API platform What You’ll Bring:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent/experience
- Hands-on experience orchestrating integration use cases involving multiple systems and executing complex business logic tying in system, process and experience API layers
- Minimum of 2-3 years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft - ESB Enterprise Edition, CloudHub, and API Management and 7-9 years of overall professional developer experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with JBoss Fuse, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, etc. for comparison/differentiation purposes.
- Extensive experience coding, designing and developing RESTful APIs, Node.js, Java/Spring
- Deep understanding of various protocols such as REST, HTTP, MQ, AMQP, JSON, SOA is desired
- Network Knowledge TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SSH/SCP, SFTP, ACLs, NTP, LDAP is a plus
- Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.)
- Experience working in extending and building reusable services over off-the-shelf software platforms and knowledge of available API sets like Marketo, Salesforce, Drupal 8 etc.
- Certified Mulesoft Associate Developer or Mulesoft Developer a bonus What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America. #LI-GW1
A little about us:
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.