A Web Application Developer job in Coeur d'Alene, ID is available through Modis. You will develop products for savings-focused shoppers and web-based platform. You will work closely with the Software Architect, Lead Web Designer, Lead Web Developer, and project stakeholders. You will receive full benefits package which includes Health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays and free weekly lunch.
Web Application Developer job responsibilities include:
• Development of web applications and supporting services, focusing on performance and scalability
• Work with Software Architect, Lead Web Designer, Lead Web Developer, and project stakeholders to understand the project goals and requiements
• Participate in testing processes, bug fixes, and monitoring of application and services
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Two or more years' experience working with ASP.NET in C#
• Strong experience in relational database design and development in Microsoft SQL Server
• Proficient developing the Visual Studio development platform
• Comfortable working in a Windows Server and IIS environment
• Excellent communication skills, written, and vocal
• Desire to stay up-to-date with current technologies, patterns, and trends
• Highly effective in both a team environment and working as an individual
• Ability to travel on occasion to California headquarters
If you are interested in this Web Application Developer job in Coeur d'Alene, ID then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Sara Lowe at 208-376-7500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.