Come join the TurboTax Team
as a Web Architect
defining the technology strategy and architecture for our next generation of mobile and web UI's that will revolutionize millions of consumers financial lives so profoundly that they can't imagine going back to the old way. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define strategy and architecture for our next generation mobile and web UI
- Coordinate technology adoption and feature designs across product lines
- Provide leadership in all areas of the development process, including development standards and practices, system architecture and design, functional and technical design and implementation, and unit and regression test design
- Build prototypes to rapidly iterate on the problem and zero in on the optimal customer experience.
- Participate in cross-company technology initiatives
- You have a minimum BS degree in Computer Science or closely related discipline
- You have 10+ years experience of software product development experience with 3+ working as a web architect
- Strong knowledge of human computer interaction and user experience best practices
- Have full implementation experience with multiple web frameworks and application servers, and be able to detail the pros and cons of each
- Have a firm understanding of Responsive Design
- Have strong knowledge of integrating with CMS solutions
- Have expert knowledge of designing a multi-tenant solution
- Fully understand the benefits and trade-offs between asynchronous and synchronous processing
- Iterative software development fundamentals are under your belt, including possibly experience with SCRUM, Agile or other iterative approaches
- Have experience with single-page applications
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Software Engineer Software Engineer 2 TurboTax Marketing Platform Staff Software Engineer - Quickbooks Platform Engineering Senior "Full Stack" Software Engineer Staff Software Engineer See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.