Work with content strategist to build a new content portal to deliver information to our target audiences.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the portal
- Collaborate with content strategist to match visual design intent
Responsible for the overall appearance and function of websites. Provides for the delivery of content and message on website, Mobile applications, Interactive Media and e-Mail efforts in execution of the company's digital strategy
Provides technical consultation, planning and administration of the software infrastructure and technical support for the implementation and maintenance of company's digital efforts. Builds, deploys and maintains web pages/digital interfaces/applications. Develops user interface features, site animation and special effects. Consults with web content developers to ensure complex needs are technically feasible. Develops and improves site navigation. Provides technical site maintenance, consultation on issues related to animation, search engine techniques, link integrity, navigation, browsers, graphics and other technical developments. Designs architecture and ensures functionality and navigation testing standards. May provide project leadership
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.