NeoStrata Company, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies, is currently recruiting for a Web Designer to be located in Princeton, New Jersey.
NeoStrata Company, Inc., a global leader in Specialty Beauty with professionally-endorsed brands including NeoStrata®, Exuviance® and CoverBlend® develops and markets innovative antiaging skincare products incorporating the Company’s propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil®, and N-acetyl glucosamine.
The Web Designer will help develop and support the execution of all online marketing initiatives, including website, mobile, emails, search, affiliate, public relations and other digital marketing activities, with responsive design and W3C best practices. Reporting to the eCommerce Director, the Web Designer will effectively create and execute our online visuals to help tell the brand story, supporting increase brand awareness, traffic, and conversions.
The Web Designer will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Collaborate with marketing team to create compelling web content, product images, banners, and search ads for multiple prestige skin care brands
• Facilitate changes to the artwork based on feedback from management and users to graphically represent brand vision, adhering to all style guidelines
• Create and code unique dedicated landing pages from designed mock-ups in HTML5
• Review and react to ongoing competitive analysis on all digital initiatives for web, mobile, and social media and continuously develop and improve creative executions
• Mastery of copy fitting, type spacing, proofreading, photography, and visual design components, and how to manipulate and crop photos and artwork
• Experience with UI/UX for interactive, visual and motion design for mobile and web
• Knowledge of search engine strategies
• Create and code email campaigns in HTML5/Bootstrap and for deployment in third party email tool
• Create new eCommerce and transactional email and newsletter templates in HTML5/Bootstrap
• Manage web collateral for third party Intranet as needed
• Other duties as assigned by manager
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
• An advanced degree is preferred
• A degree in Graphic Design, Art or related field is preferred
• Minimum of 2 years related experience in Graphic Design, Art Direction, eCommerce, or Digital Marketing experience is required
• Minimum of 4 years professional experience is required
• Beauty, fashion and or consumer goods industry experience is preferred
• A minimum of 1 year of previous management experience is preferred
United States-New Jersey-PrincetonOrganization
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.