Robert Half Technology is looking for a DevOps who is interested in bringing dynamic projects to life. If you like working with business analysts, developers, business users, and lead test specialists, possess strong leadership, communication, and analytical skills, then we have the role for you!
What you get to do every single day:
• Lead and mentor others through the creation and execution of a test plan/test matrix while participating in other project related tasks
• Performing defect analysis associated to design and development, coordinate/conduct user training, obtain user signoffs related to testing, act as a liaison between Tech Services and the Business Units.
• Working closely with our software development staff to design and build a set of technologies and procedures to address true DevOps cross-cutting concerns including:
• Automating unit and system tests, the development of internal certification systems, and technologies and policies to address compliance concerns.
• Building of automated deployment mechanisms, change management procedures, and ongoing other operational concerns.
What you bring to the role:
• Experience with Jenkins or other CI tools (ie. hudson, travis, mavin, etc...).
• Proficient in AWS Technologies, specifically the following: EC2, S3, CloudFormation, SQS
• Container experience with Docker.
• CoreOS experience a plus.
• Tomcat, apache and nginx.
• Monitoring tools (nagios, datadog, pingdom, etc...).
• Configuration management tools (puppet, chef, saltstack, Opsworks, Cloud Formation, etc...).
• Scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl, etc...).
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Arthur.Chisolm@rht.com or log into www.rht.com
Leader among IT staffing agencies:
The intersection of technology and people it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call. We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched. It's a simple but powerful truth. Innovation starts with people, and people start with us.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.