FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER
Location: Blue Ash, OH
Reports To: Application Dev. Manager
Our Front End Web Designer position is responsible for Front End & Design support with the IT, Marketing, and Product teams. This person will be a well-rounded, self-starter, clever, innovative, and thrive in a small, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. We are a small company and your work will be noticed and make a direct difference to the success of the company and the lives of our customers. The company is a growing company, looking to take our Brand to the next level with professional, high quality, internal Creative & Front End capabilities.
Front End Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience working in an IDE
• Experience working with source control software
• Very comfortable working with HTML5 and CSS3
• 1+ year of experience working with Angular 1.x preferred
• Experience working with front end frameworks such as ember, react, backbone, knockout, etc.
This position has the opportunity to work in a wide range of digital mediums including:
Design Desired Skills and Experience
• Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
• A portfolio showcasing digital design examples
• Experience implementing Brand Identity into Marketing Communications and Customer Experience
• Relevant Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The skillsets above are needed for conceptual and production work improving our:
Websites - Mobile Presence - Email Design & Development - and any future customer facing Digital Marketing
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.