In this role, you'll work on numerous projects to design and build prototype user interfaces and websites. You'll serve as a knowledge resource for the latest technologies and standards for front end web, user experience and user interface development. You will have the opportunity to carry out my client's vision of creating both attractive and functional designs for multiple internet sites. These sites target all modern browsers, platforms, and devices, so a keen sense of detail and a focus on consumer experience are required.
My client is an e-commerce company and experience with building and maintaining high-performance web applications is desirable.
You must be a team player who is flexible and able to work well with all our key partners across the company including project leads, web design, Marketing, Operations, Sales, Customer Service, HR, and Executives.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrate experience developing consumer-facing applications as a team-member interfacing with back-end developers, designers, engineers and external agencies/partners.
• Understanding of the latest design, accessibility, site performance, and development trends.
• Experience with progressive enhancement and responsive design beyond simply screen size.
• Knowledge of Photoshop including working with PSDs, layer comps, and optimizing images.
• Experienced in designing, developing and testing for cross-browser and cross-platform environments.
• Experience using browser developer tools, not just for debugging but when investigating performance issues.
• Familiarity with creating SQL queries for MSSQL.
• Experience working with Bootstrap, the front end framework.
If you or a colleague is interested in this position, please contact Lucas Watson at 405.236.0202 for more information. You are also welcome to send a copy of your updated resume and contact information to lucas.watson@RHT.com or check me out on linkedin @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucas7. Please no corp to corp.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.