Robert Half Technology is seeking a Lead Application Developer to join the team of a good Bellevue client. If you have lead experience, or would like to develop this experience building out your own team, this will be an excellent opportunity to do so.
• Collaborate with product managers, designers and engineers to build high-visibility web applications.
• Lead the application development and deployment processes for all web applications.
• Individually contribute to development tasks & code reviews
• Research and understand new and existing technologies to drive team and business success
• Understand business goals and priorities to guide technical and process solutions
• Implement best practices for the effective software development including: application architecture, development standards, code and deployment management
• Take ownership of the success of the team and have a positive, proactive, and results driven attitude
• Enjoy a life-balanced work environment that encourages self-direction and personal growth.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 6+ years of application development experience
• Deep understanding of MVC application architecture and web development
• Experience with Scrum or other agile methodologies
• Advanced knowledge of .NET framework, C#, ASP .NET MVC & SQL Server or other relational databases
• Exposure the Azure and cloud deployment for web applications
• Firm understanding of web standards and best practices
• Self-motivated, resourceful, independent and eager to learn new technologies
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.