Robert Half is seeking a Senior Software Developer (server side) to support projects focusing on the development data management systems, reporting and analysis.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Design and develop data management and reporting using Java, SQL and other scripting languages
• Work with project manager, technical leads, business owners to understand the requirements and develop the application according to the specifications
• Understand and support existing systems, including resolving operational issues
• Troubleshoot problems, whether due to data or software, and work to rapidly implement fixes
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 5 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in the financial industry is a plus.
• 7+ years of hands on experience with Java development
• Experience with IBM WebSphere
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
• Expertise in Oracle enterprise relational database
• Strong, hands-on, experience using SQL, Oracle PL/SQL.
• Experience with all aspects of software development process
• Experience with UNIX/Linux environments and scripting languages (Perl, UNIX Shell, awk, etc).
• Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to work well in a team environment.
Interested? Contacted Andy Brucia at email@example.com.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.