Robert Half is seeking a FTE candidate for Senior Web/Backend Developer with Expertise in Ruby on Rails
Are you looking for a role that fully leverages & celebrates your mastery of Ruby on Rails? Do most interviews leave you underwhelmed? Are you thirsty for a deepdive into the mobile/tablet technology landscape?
We are looking for highly-skilled programmer with at least 5 years' experience building robust back-end platforms, templates, and web services to help us create an interconnected mobile media toolchain.
• Creation, evolution, and support of robust back-end technologies as a foundation for mobile apps, ad platforms, and premium mobile and desktop content experiences.
• Technical architecture and implementation of highly-scalable, distributed, RESTful web services that can power the content experiences for millions of users.
• Troubleshooting and support of the above services/templates across a diverse array of mobile devices and desktop OSs, with a primary focus on current-generation iOS and Android browser technology.
• Experience building highly-interactive, scalable Ruby on Rails web applications and services
• Strong architectural experience building frameworks and reusable code libraries
• Strong development and operational experience in Linux and Amazon Web Services, including automation using Bash and Ruby. Chef experience is a huge plus.
• Deep SQL experience and DBMS platforms such as MySQL and Postgres. No-SQL experience is a huge plus.
• Familiarity with debugging web technologies on the iOS and Android platforms
• Ability to collaborate cross-functionally; ability to exercise judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, milestones, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
• Demonstrated ability to quickly build positive team relationships
• Passion for / awareness of mobile & device industry trends
For consideration, please contact David Smith at (206)749-4009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.