Robert Half Technology is looking for an application developer who actively looks to find the creative solution to a problem. To be successful in this role, you should be passionate about developing new mobile platforms and consider yourself an authority on how they should be built.
What you get to do every single day
• Development and unit testing complex code for new improvements and to fix defects based on detailed specifications and conducts unit testing
• Monitors software configuration changes to anticipate and address the impact of data reliability and user happiness issues
• Code reviews
• Develop and deliver communications to key partners in a highly collaborative environment
What you bring to the role
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years as a developer with a deep understanding of UX and UI design, and ability to implement and design apps
• Experience working with and tuning high volume mobile applications
• Experience integrating with API backends
• Experienced in leading SLA performance in a 24x7 support cycle
• Expert level understanding and experience with Software Debugging and integration techniques (API, Services, SOA)
• Understanding of other technologies such as Oracle, Java, .NET etc.
Please contact Sara for more information on this and other exciting development roles!
Sara.Bech@rht.com / 941-251-6870
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.