RR Donnelley seeks an experienced Web Designer/Front End Developer to work on-site at a customer location in Oak Brook. This position will focus on the design and development of online advertising and marketing initiatives. This individual will have a clear vision and thorough understanding of the best way to utilize this medium in a corporate environment.
- Design and Develop banner ads, interactive web site elements, social media assets, emails and microsites
- Take existing promotions and design/develop them for the web
- Produce high-quality assets with a fine attention to detail
- Work closely with the client, creative director, web developer, and graphic designers and understand their roles
- Participates in client meetings as needed to facilitate discovery and scope planning
- Understand the digital production workflow and the importance of timely deliverables
- Ability to work independently, managing tight workflow and deadlines
- Monitor industry trends to make sure the work processes and products produced are relevant and appropriate
- Performs other duties as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.