We currently have an immediate
opening for a Mid-Level Web Developer for a 6 month contract to hire position.Candidates must have:
- Working with the browser DOM, AJAX, and other client-side scripting languages
- 3+ years of experience with back end architecture and systems, data and programming languages required (C#, java, etc.).
This person will be expected to develop web sites/interfaces and applications based on creative compositions and specifications following agile practices. In addition, must be able to create templates, components, web services and know how to integrate with other 3rd party APIs. They will be expected to work in a team environment along with other UI and applications programmers.Key Accountabilities
* Design overall architecture of the web applications.
* Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
* Develop microsites or templates and integrate with various marketing platforms and services.
* Follow S.O.L.I.D design principals and various design patterns (MVC, MVP, DI, Factory, etc)
* Maintain code integrity and organization.
* Accurately and regularly completing time sheets.
* Working with team to educate project managers about programming solutions.
* Develop client projects, either individually or in collaboration with other developers.
* Perform maintenance and enhancements on existing projects.
* Ensure quality of work through development standards and QA procedures.Education and Experience Requirements
* 3+ yrs. experience or degree in computer or web programming field
* Knowledge and experience building server-side web development solutions
* Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, DHTML, AJAX, JSON and other client-side programming technologies.
* Knowledge and experience of MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL databases and various database frameworks (NHibernate, Entity Framework)
* Knowledge and experience with Responsive web design using Bootstrap or Foundation
* Knowledge and experience with graphical animation technologies such as Canvas, SVG and WebGL a plus
* Understanding of server-side languages (C#, .NET, Python, Java, etc.), web services (REST, WebApi) and authentication/security practices.
* Experience with development IDE's (e.g. Visual Studio, Intellij etc.)
* Experience with source control systems (GIT, TFS, etc.)
* Understanding of web programming standards for client-side development.
* Experience working with ASP.NET/MVC, user controls, razor files, master pages, templates, styles, etc.
* CMS experience desired - (Umbraco, Drupal, Site Core, Wordpress, etc.)
* Experience with marketing APIs desired (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Exact Target) a plus
* Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket experience a plus.
* Competence and willingness to multitask under a tight schedule.
* Experience using NUnit, Moq and other unit testing frameworks.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Understanding of Scrum/Agile methodologies.
* Ability to work independently when needed. Self-motivated, self-directed.
* Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment**WE APOLOGIZE, BUT WE CANNOT ACCEPT CORP-TO-CORP AT THIS TIME**About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.