Web Manager – Washington, DC
The Web Manager will be responsible for the overall administration of the company's websites that are managed by the organization. Responsibilities include the planning and administration of site structure and access permissions, design and implementation of CMS features and user interfaces, development and testing of code related to the CMS platform, and troubleshooting website content. The Web Manager will be responsible for planning and implementing features, tools and modules to support the website/digital platform. The Web Manager maintains knowledge of upgrades and user implementations to maximize utility and inspire enhancements. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Day-to-day support and monitoring of CMS, translating static design concepts into web page templates, applications, and features
- Build and integrate modules, develops and maintains work flows and administer access in accordance with company guidelines
- Oversee the workflow and user access to create, approve and publish content
- Ensures optimization of search function within the website through use of page tags, etc.
- Trains advanced users of CMS how to utilize tools, set up content within templates and how to self-publish
- Provides on-going support and guidance to include vendor relations, assists in the maintenance and development of web applications
- Lead the writing, editing, and programming of website content, in collaboration with strategic communications and IT team members
- Provide system and document workflow support
- Maintain CMS environment documentation
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.