Hours: 2:30pm – 11:00 pm Monday-Friday with a Mandatory Weekend
Fiserv is currently seeking a web pressman to operate a Muller Martini Concept NT press. The web press operator will do make ready, operation and maintenance on 5 color web press.
1. Perform press make ready, register, get press up to color and maintain.
2. Install plates and blankets on press.
3. Observe press operation to detect machine malfunctions.
4. Knowledge of UV inks necessary.
5. Must be able to remove and replace worn rollers and adjust pressure between rollers on press.
6. Clean press, ink fountains and rollers. Maintain strip core waste board, washes blankets with the use of rags and cleaning solvent.
7. Monitors and directs joggers and performs other duties as needed.
8. Responsible for removing the wrapping from roll of paper stock, inspect paper for blemishes or tears. Responsible for loading rolls of paper onto automatic splicing unit to prepare press for printing.
9. May utilize and/or operate material moving equipment and use some production tools including hand tools and precision devices.
10. This position also requires the ability to bend and lift 20-40 pounds continuously and must be able to stand for long hours at a time with repetitive use of hands and wrist,
11. Professional behavior is required to all internal and external customers.
12. Work from verbal and written instructions, work specifications, job tickets, uses basic math, etc.; requires good working PC user knowledge.
13. Work overtime, weekends and holidays as work schedule requires. In peak periods additional overtime is required.
14. Comply with general work rules – responsible for quality of own work, housekeeping of own work area, and to work safely. Following safety procedures and PPE is part of the job requirements.
15. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Must have at least 3-5 years of experience as pressman on a business forms press.
About Output Solutions at Fiserv
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers business-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network.