Web Sales Analyst
Company: Altice USA
Location: Jericho, New York
Posted: October 26, 2017
Reference ID: 2017-16466
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Web Sales Analyst develops and implements plans to achieve online marketing and sales goals. The analyst will help define e-commerce objectives, strategies, and must be able to develop project budgets, monitor costs and provide status reports to leadership. Responsible for assisting the Digital Marketing team with search engine optimization/search engine marketing efforts and use web analytics software to gain insight into user behaviors. Requires ability to translate quantitative information into creative strategies. Ensures that all website content including marketing, merchandising, pricing and product details on customer facing websites is accurate and in-line with business needs, customer expectations and best practices, and that it supports the marketing content and sales of all the organization's channels including, telesales, chat and websites.
• Analyzes and reports changes in online sales to a team of e-commerce managers so they are well-informed when making business decisions.
• Updates product information and content on multiple websites, and review content/pricing information for accuracy.
• Communicates with creative and marketing department staff to assist in managing E-commerce campaigns by adhering to project schedules and reporting issues/delays.
• Updates content for website search optimization as needed.
• Ensures that pages contain proper site tags and metadata.
• Investigates and reports operational or technical issues that may arise, and troubleshoot problems. Reports issues that may occur and follow up to ensure they are resolved.
• Assists in the scoping and documentation ongoing website functional projects and improvements.
• Performs quality assurance testing, deploy functional projects and recommend improvements.
• Monitors performance trends
• Discusses the customer experience and behaviors with the Marketing team in order to effectively launch new campaigns
• Collaborate with Sales teams throughout the full lifecycle of campaigns
• Bachelor's degree required
• 2-3 years of strong and relevant prior Ecommerce and digital experience
• Experience interfacing with creative agencies/vendors
• Strong project management skills
• Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with proven ability to give extensive creative and copywriting direction
• Ability to develop and maintain budgets and timelines
• Experience in telecommunications and CRM a plus
• Self-motivated, performance and results driven.
• Experience using digital analytics and KPIs to drive the business
• Salesforce.com experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.