IBM Security Marketing is on a growth trajectory and requires aspiring talent in the field of Webinar Strategy. The Security WW Performance Marketing team requires a strong candidate with excellent written and verbal communication skills to help us communicate the future of Security. Candidate must be extremely organized, possess exceptional strategy, management and execution skills, be able to manage multiple projects while at the same time developing actionable event strategies that can be implemented across the world.
Our ideal candidate will have hands-on tactical webinar execution experience, organizing cross functional teamwork while driving success. In this role you will be able to complete a wide range of activities requiring clear communication and excellent organizational skills, in addition to responding quickly to change and ensuring the smooth and efficient execution of events.
The candidate will apply analytics and insights to better understand attendees, their behaviors & interests, and improve engagement -- driving the continual optimization of future webinars, strategies and plans.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to, the following:
- Build and execute an exceptional webinar experience for the Security Business Unit while differentiating IBM from the competition.
- Plan, manage, coordinate and execute all webinars programs & initiatives.
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop content, messaging and surround sound elements (digital, social) for the webinars.
- Analyze webinar leads and follow-up programs, constantly testing new ways to drive more leads and more conversions.
- Provide actionable information and insights to influence webinar strategy moving forward.
- Enable geographies to execute local Webinars leveraging systems in place.
Discover what you can do at IBM.
Performance Marketing roles are located in IBM offices in Cambridge, MA.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
Do work that matters.
Discover your true potential.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.