Weekend - General Production
Location: Warsaw, Indiana
Posted: November 19, 2016
Reference ID: 1796739129
* Operate a variety of packaging machines to passivate, package, seal and label product to specifications
* Maintain accurate records
* Perform packaging operations with 100% accuracy
* Performing etching operation on product per the blueprint
* May be required to do some or all of these tasks in a cell: Material handling, sorting, cleaning, deburring, straightening , blasting, stress relief, NDT preparation, vibratory/tumbling, immersion cleaning, electropolishing, etching, and cutoff saw operation..
* Read blueprints
* Measure the products using precision measuring instruments to identify/verify products
* Record inspection records, prepare and revise setup sheets, record preventative maintenance, training and other record keeping as required in the cell
If you are interested in general production positions, apply online or text us at 574-334-9226..
Competitive pay, overtime available, great benefits!
Weekend warrior work 3-12 hours shifts and get paid for 40 hrs.