Location: Aberdeen, Maryland
Posted: January 26, 2017
Reference ID: 1117729095
Are you looking for an exciting full time opportunity? Look no further, Adecco has a great opportunity for you!
Adecco is assisting Sephora in their search to fill openings for Picker / Packer Warehouse Associate jobs in Aberdeen, MD. Sephora is a quickly growing, high-end personal care company with great benefits! These are full time, temporary to permanent opportunities. You will be working in a fast paced warehouse picking and packing products to fill orders.
Weekend shift: Saturday, Sunday and Monday 5 am to 5:30 pm, optional overtime on weekday shifts, $11.50 per hour
Responsibilities for this Picker / Packer Warehouse Associate job in Aberdeen, MD include:
- Using an RF scanner to pick products for online orders
- Quickly and accurately selecting product
- Keeping up with production pace to pick a standard number of items per hour
- Working as part of a large team
Qualifications for this 1st Shift Picker / Packer - Warehouse job include:
- Previous experience using an RF scanner is a plus, but entry-level candidates are welcome to apply
- Must be able to count, read, write and speak in English
- Ability to work the given schedule with great attendance
- Positive attitude
- Must be able to be active and on your feet for the entire twelve-hour shift
- Must be able to pass a client-specific background check and drug screening; you will not be charged for this cost
- Ability to work overtime consistently through November and December, potentially six days in a row
You will be evaluated during this assignment to potentially be hired on as a full time Sephora colleague. It's your time to shine and your opportunity to gain permanent employment.
A resume is NOT required for this job. Please complete your job history (past two employers) in this application process.
Apply now if you are interested in this Picker / Packer Warehouse Associate jobs in Aberdeen, MD!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Must have RF scanner experience.