A Weld Technician job in Auburn Hills is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. In this role the candidate must have atleast three plus years as a Weld Technician. In this role the candidate would be setting up welding routines for sample and prototype parts to meet drawing requirements.
Weld Technician job responsibilities include:
• Perform, cut, etch, and polish on welds.
• Support process and product development as well as internal R&D projects.
• Support design of prototype fixtures.
• Robot programming- ABB preferred.
• High school diploma required.
• Must have 3 years' experience as a Weld Technician or Engineer.
• Must have basic knowledge of GD&T.
• Experience with GMAW welding- Fronius/SKS preferred.
If you are interested in this Weld Technician job in Auburn Hills, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Charlene Bernat at Charlene.Bernat@Modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled