A Weld Technician job in Holland, Michigan is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. If you have experience with weld robots and fixtures, you are qualified to apply to this job. You will direct and coordinate all activities concerned with the production within your assigned robotic weld cell. You will work with tool on fixture design and maintenance. This is a direct hire job opportunity. Openings available on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Weld Technician job responsibilities include:
• Insure all weld checks are being done and documented
• Take full responsibility for the quality of all parts leaving the weld area
• Set up preventative maintenance on all weld fixtures and welders
• Stop work on processing as appropriate and contain suspect or defective material or services to avoid further processing
• Knowledge of weld robots and fixtures
• Good problem solving skills
• Mechanical aptitude
If you are interested in this Weld Technician job in Holland, Michigan then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jennifer Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616-432-6755.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.